The advanced waste management legislation course is suitable for all those employed in the waste industry, individuals required to update themselves on current waste legislation and learners undergoing assessment for the Level 4 Diploma in waste management operations (CoTC) or WAMITAB Operator competence certificate.
The course can be delivered on or off site depending on your work schedule and tailored to your requirements…
The objectives of this course are to provide a more in-depth knowledge and understanding of:
- Environmental Protection Act 1990 (as amended)
- Environmental Permitting Regulations 2007 (As amended 2010)
- The definition of waste
- The Duty of care
- Registration of carriers
- Hazardous waste regulations
- Transport of Wastes (Including Dangerous Goods)
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
This more in-depth course covers all of the related legislation and takes into account what activities take place on your sites. The course is pretty much tailored to the participant’s job role and includes learning activities, discussions and projects to complete.